Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Project plans

Now that I had the car, it was time to go through the project plan and goals.

As this was my first project car and I didn't know that much about car tech, the plan was to mostly do and learn. I was lucky to have an experienced friend to help me so I hoped to learn much. The goal was to build the corvette to be a reliable cruising car and fun on the street. Oh, and preferably the keep the costs low.

The high number of missing and not working parts meant that there would be no swapping in a big block or modern LS-engine. Mostly just fixing and getting the car to run and have fun with my friend while doing it. Performance upgrades would be on the list after getting the car registered.

First thing we did was remove the interior and start going through the electrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment