Sunday, November 27, 2011

Winter Plans

I couldn't drive the Corvette any more so it was time to concentrate on projects I would do during the winter. All the major jobs were now done but there were a lot of smaller things and cleanup left to do. I went though my work list and it looked like this:
  1. Sealing the windscreen.
  2. Stopping a small leak from the thermostat housing. The intake manifold had corroded a bit and needen planing.
  3. Changing the valve covers.
  4. Cleaning the carburetor. It was not atomizing the fuel properly but hopefully would get better with a rebuild kit.
  5. Changing the broken fuel gauge.
  6. Fixing the passanger side window motor.
  7. Buying the missing interior pieces.
  8. Fixing and cleaning the spare tire cover.
  9. Changing the steering wheel.
 That should keep me busy during the following months...

No comments:

Post a Comment